Monday, September 27, 2010

Squirrel Stuff I Own: Holographic Squirrel Bookmark

I received a new squirrel item from my mother last week and it is VERY exciting.

Now, to you the picture above may seem blurry, but to me it seems awesome. Do you know why? Because not only is this a squirrel bookmark, it is a HOLOGRAPHIC squirrel bookmark! (I'm assuming that that is why the picture is blurry, and not because my ability to take pictures of bookmarks is substandard. I've never tried to take a picture of a holographic thing before so I didn't really know what to expect.)

This bookmark is so cool. If you angle it upward, the squirrel appears to be munching on the nut. But if you angle it down...

Well then it looks like the squirrel is checking out his surroundings! I'm sorry these pictures are a little lame, but trust me, the bookmark is awesome. I even brought it to work the day after I received it so I could show it to all my coworkers. (They were probably less impressed than I was, but they're nice enough that they put up with antics and told me it was a very cool bookmark.)

No comments:

Post a Comment