Sunday, January 23, 2011

Squirrel Stuff I Own: Squirrel Squinky

I think I may have mentioned before that B's nieces are very supportive of my love of squirrels. They love squirrels too, I think, but maybe they just act like they do to make me happy.

Over the holidays B and I came down with a really, really terrible stomach flu, which sidelined us both for a couple days. One of the nieces wrote me a sweet little note about how she was sorry I was sick. This cute little squinky squirrel accompanied the note. Apparently squinkies are a thing now with the younger set (I'm really not hip enough to know these things). They come in eggs and they are meant to be pencil toppers but I think most kids just collect them. They're pretty cute, and I've brought my squinky to work, where he sits atop my monitor and praises my work. My coworkers are jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment