Saturday, December 18, 2010

Squirrel Stuff I Own: Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk

Well, I had a birthday the other day. I share my birthday month with lots of cool people, including Britney Spears and Taylor Swift. (I'm sure there are others, but those are the two coolest people I can think of so I think I've proven my point.) It's the best month for a birthday.

Okay, now that I've thought about it I have a lot of good friends who also have birthdays in December and they are awesome too, but there are too many to name and I don't want to start playing favorites here. But you know you who are.

My mother gave me this book for my birthday this year.

I am way excited about it. First, because it has both a tree squirrel and a ground squirrel on the cover. Two types of squirrels! On the cover! Also it is by Dave Sedaris who is always good for a laugh. It occurs to me that I probably should've read this book before posting about it, but I haven't because I'm saving it for my Christmas travel. I'm pretty sure it will be funny, though, so let's just go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment