Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Squirrel Card Series - Part 4

Normally if I'm having a bad day, I turn to my secret magic recipe for bringing happiness to myself and others (if they are lucky enough to be in the room with me): Twenty minutes of keyboard cat on loop followed by at least one episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, and ending with four Britney Spears songs, but not the one with Madonna in it.  I now have a new item to add to my Recipe for Keeping Your Casey Clean and Happy.


This lovely little birthday item was made for me by my friend S.  See how well she knows me? It incorporates so many of my interests!  It is beautiful!  It is perfect!  It is all Casey all the time(registered trademark, bitches)!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that really is everything you love. Except for that one other thing.

    ReplyDelete