Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Squirrel Stuff I Don't Own: Stuffed Minnesota Squirrel

I told you a love of squirrels runs in the family. How many plush squirrels can one family own?

But wow, let's pause for a second and note just how adorable this picture is. He looks alive! And check out that cute little cream-colored belly!

Anyway, I'm actually pretty sure that my mother bought this guy at the Minneapolis airport a few years ago, when I was still in college, I think. My brother brought it to college with him two years ago, but has since returned him to the household. He sits on the mantle of our downstairs fireplace, next to our collection of black cat paraphenelia (another family obsession). I suppose he'll go back to college someday, but until then he keeps my mother company and mocks the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment