Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Parental Visit: Day Two

Yesterday we took the parents on a semi-confusing tour of the Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Little Italy, and the South Street Seaport. It was quite fun, and included a lot of walking and a lot of running around on public transit. Quite the day!

I was kind of sick of taking pictures, so I didn't document the day as well as I should have. We did run into a cute little courtyard in Greenwich Village.



I would so love to live here. I can't even imagine how expensive it is.

We've got a little reception at the law school today and then we're not sure what our plans are. The weather is beautiful today so we might head out to the Empire State Building and possibly see a musical tonight. Either way, we need to be in bed early since seating for commencement starts at 8:30 AM tomorrow and I'm sure the line starts forming much earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment