Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Projects: Mouse House

Yesterday sister-in-law B asked me to babysit niece M during the afternoon. Niece M is almost five, which is good because I don't know much about babies at all and wouldn't really know what to do with one. But five is a good age and we had a good time. My FedEx package came while M was here, and she promptly decided that the very large box with a small hole in the corner was a mouse house. Thus we had to furnish the mouse house.

See, the mouse even has a boat and a second bed for his friend! Then M has to write her name on the house... twice. Here is her effort. She can actually write her name, I swear, she just doesn't know what order the letters go in.

So that was my day, spent furnishing a house for rodents and attempting to figure out what M was trying to tell me while we watched Scooby Doo.

No comments:

Post a Comment