Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sigh... goodbye little apartment.

I was very sad to move out of our little apartment yesterday. It was our home for almost three years, and I've lived there longer than any other place except my family home in Chelan. This is what it looked like when we first moved in.

Here it is during the last couple months we lived there. (Yeah, I know we didn't change much in the three years we lived there... I'm not exactly excited about interior decorating.)

And here it is on the day we moved out, yesterday.

Isn't it sad? It makes me sad. And I actually teared up a little when the door closed for the last time and we walked down the hallway. It was our first place together and we went through a lot there. B proposed to me just down the street! And we planned our wedding from there, and hosted our first dinner parties as a couple. But life moves on, and so will we. I'm looking forward to turning our next place into a nice little home when we finally move in in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment