Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Squirrel Stuff I Own: Haverford Black Squirrel

I started this series with a gift from my friend E's family, and that is how this series shall end.

This is a plush black squirrel from Haverford College. And he is adorable.

This guy sits on my dresser and watches us sleep at night. Creepy, eh? No, not really. He's quite friendly and spends a lot of time hanging out with Bernard when we leave the house for a few days or more. You can't tell from this photo, but he's holding a plush acorn in his little paws. So cute and friendly, even though he attacks B every once in a while when he's feeling particularly squirrely.

And that, my friends, is the end of my series on squirrel stuff I own. It seemed like such a short series, didn't it? I know, I simply do not own enough squirrel stuff. If you would like for the series to continue, you should feel free to send me new squirrelish things and I shall post about them.

But until then... we've got to move out of this apartment and get on a plane this afternoon! By the next time I post we shall be back in Minnesota, at least temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment